Background

Friday, March 8, 2013

Challenge 213-Spring is in the Air!


Hello there!  It's Friday again, which means it's my turn to post for the LNS Challenge Blog!  This week's Challenge is all about Spring-specifically flowers!  I know everyone has flower stamps, and I suspected we'd see lots of gardens and boquets this week, PLUS, I've been dying to use this new stamp set I just got, soooo I resisted the urge to make a flowering meadow, and instead CASEd the super-talented Mary Brown!

Don't forget to visit the Late Night Stamper's Challenge Blog to submit your spring creation this week!  We'd love to have you play along!
Stamps: Million Dollar Moments
Ink: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  SAB Button and Ribbon Bundle, Piercing Tool, Essentials Piercing Templates, Basic Jewels Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a great weekend!




Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Fun card, I love the pierced circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this stamp set and what you've done with it! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment too!

    ReplyDelete