Background

Friday, May 3, 2013

Challenge 221-Celebrate!

Hey there crafty people!

My sample for this week's challenge is a digital creation.  My youngest brother is graduating High School this year, and since it's getting that time....we thought we better get a move on the invitations!  This is a tri-fold card created in My Digital Studio, but the image shows the card before it's folded.  For the front of the card (the left 1/3 panel of the card) I loosely CASEd a subway art creation by Janet Wakeland.  She is an MDS pro, so if I'm ever unsure of how to do something with my software or need a place to start, I usually go to her blog.

I hope you guys come over to the LNS Challenge Blog and give this week's challenge a go!  Get all the details, view the design team's samples for inspiration, and then upload your own creations, all by clicking HERE.

As always, thanks for looking!





Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
Have questions? Email me at sakina716@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment